It’s National Ice Cream Day and we would like to share our favorite homemade essential oil ice cream recipe with you! This Blueberry Lavender Ice Cream is great for the taste buds AND your physical and mental well-being. It’s a win win!
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 cup full-fat coconut cream
- 4 teaspoons blue agave
- 4 drops Lavender essential oil
- Up to ⅓ cup coconut water
- Line a small casserole dish or large container with wax paper.
- Add frozen blueberries, coconut cream, Lavender essential oil, and agave to a blender or food processor.
- Pulse ingredients together, adding coconut water 1 tablespoon at a time to help the ingredients blend together smoothly. Be careful not to add too much liquid!
- Pour blended ingredients into the prepared dish, cover, and freeze for four hours.
- Scoop into bowls and garnish with your favorite ingredient.
- Enjoy 😊
*QUICK TIP: When cooking with essential oils, add a dropper top to your essential oil bottles. These dropper tops make cooking with your essential oils more convenient!